Please note that it is illegal for anyone in the UK under the age of 18 to gamble and we reserve the right to ask for proof of age at any time should we suspect that you have provided false ID to gain access to the site. Who Knows Wins is a real money gambling platform and is intended to be fun and encourage banter and interaction between friends and colleagues. However, gambling can be addictive and we encourage all our users to play responsibly. If you ever find yourself gambling more than you would like to, then we would can offer the following advice:
1. Establish your betting limits and mentally agree with yourself your losses before you start gambling.
2. Decide on a sensible Deposit Limit on your account and stick to it.
3. If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from Who Knows Wins, please visit Account Settings within the App, click on Personal Details and uncheck the consent box at the bottom of the page. To disable or manage your notifications, uncheck all relevant boxes within the Settings menu.
4. Don't forget your daily life; ensure you have completed all your responsibilities before gambling.
5. Don't turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or a way to pay back a debt.
6. Don't gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
For information on problem gambling generally, please follow the links at the bottom of this and/or other pages of the mobile application or our website (www.whoknowswins.com).
At your request, we will as soon as is reasonably practicable apply best practices to prevent you from using your Account indefinitely. To this end, we may retain such personal data as is necessary (and for as long as is necessary which may be indefinitely) to implement the facility as effectively as possible, including for example your name, address and credit/debit card details.
Our self-exclusion facility involves a joint commitment between Who Knows Wins and you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent you re-opening your Account or opening a new Account but you must not attempt to re-open your Account or to try and open new Accounts. We shall not be liable if you circumvent our self-exclusion procedures and continue to use our Services or if you continue to gamble with any third party.
To activate our self-exclusion facility, please click on the “Leave Who Knows Wins” option within the Account Details section of this App, or contact customer services using the contact information on the bottom of this page.
For help, support and advice about problem gambling, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
To contact us, please email email@example.com